moog dark series price

The factory tests are pretty compelling but we would love to see a real world example. What WOULD be interesting is whether, when the same part is made in multiple locations, they both have identical quality. He loves helping people who’ve had bad experiences get the correct part. Fast & Free shipping on many items! I notice that one of the boxes notes “Euro-Spec”, but the box next to it does not. The US version was not pained at all, and naturally started rusting immediately, came with a re-greaseable ball joint (as things used to be in the 60s), and of course, the cheap, useless polyurehane bushing. After two weeks I went to get the front end aligned and the top ones already have movement. I feel that us built parts are far superior to parts made overseas. So I guess Moog is just another company that will not admit to their downgrade, unless you corner them. We’ve demonstrated in this article that Moog is a global brand with incredible coverage that can only be sustained by outsourcing some of the manufacturing. 3 USA K80196 Ball Joint In this article we were trying to generate discussion about the fact that for Moog to be able to provide the extensive number of parts they do, the manufacturing has to be spread around a little bit. Also, I don’t know if you’ve had an alignment after all that suspension work but if not you could definitely have some quirky handling characteristics. Find expert advice along with How To videos and articles, including instructions on how to make, cook, grow, or do almost anything. I think there might be some confusion about what Drew said earlier. Learn, or return. The Moog Dark Series replaces the bright green, yellow of the original models with serious looking black panels. 11 MEX K80252 Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Thought Box TB22++ is a 22-space synthesizer with 3 oscillators, a Q960 Moog-style sequencer, and an incredible array of modules in a rugged, fold-able cabinet. Where are these manufactured? We all have jobs. Moog thought it would sell better in those markets with “Euro-Spec” or “Asia-Spec”, but it’s the same part. Until a pattern emerges. To achieve the incredibly broad coverage that Moog is able to provide they must outsource some of the load or cut back on the variety of parts that they can produce. One of my Moog strut assemblies have failed within 13,000 miles and had to be replaced. Here’s the good news; Moog is planning on upgrading the RK line of control arms by using their Problem Solver ball joints which include features like the Gusher Bearing, Integral Dust Boot, and the Hardened Ball Stud. please type #323066532193 into e-bay search to see pic. Digital can offer more versatility, but many players tend to like the warmth, "fatness" of analog amps, which can also generate unpredictable results due to subtle changes of the voltage, temperature etc. Went to put new one in….No Fit! We’ve sold Moog Parts for over a decade and we’ve found them to be exceptionally made. General Questions and Information. We currently have 13,500 SKUs stocked in our warehouse, but our own survey was just to see how many different origin countries we could find. In some cases you can purchase Moog parts cheaper from one dealer over the other. Almost all of the U-Joints we stock are made in the USA and I’m sure we can find some home grown rear bushings as well. The article “What is Moog’s Warranty” explains this more in-depth. The Moog Matriarch Paraphonic Analog Synth is the culmination of decades of research, development, and manufacturing. It also had some metal shavings on the boot. Foreign manufacturers are making junk and packing it into Moog boxes. 00 FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET Add To Basket If you would like to call or chat with the DST customer service folks they can get a little more information and figure out what’s going on and get you the part you need. It was explained to me by a Federal Mogul employee that there are so many OE part numbers that they can’t make all of them. Most Moog parts for American manufactured vehicles (and some for vehicles of other manufacture) are Made in the USA, Moog’s European division manufactures many parts for European vehicles, and many parts for Asian vehicles are manufactured by Moog approved plants in Asia. I well NEVER buy a moog part again. – Suspension.com […]. You’re totally correct about the quality parts being manufactured outside the US. We understand that some people only want US made parts on principal. Buy Moog Matriarch Dark Series for the best price online at Music Matter UK. Matriarch: Place … sway bar links with less than 20,000 miles and one has already failed.i am not going to purchase any more moog parts. Abe! I have Duralast parts on my Chevy truck and haven’t had one problem. Moog Subsequent 25. Does anyone have a story or pictures of a Moog ball joint that bent when it might have broken? There is no “tune” word that’s applicable but each part is specific to the different vehicles. Visit your local PMT Store to talk to our experts and try a few synthesizers for yourself! Dear Twitpic Community - thank you for all the wonderful photos you have taken over the years. And when a nation of these vendors ship the junk back to MOOG,…..SHAZZAM!. The K9699 Germany and China sourced parts were dated 2013 according to the box label. Cause for many a squeak and unnecessary road noise. Hereford Wakes End Titles A five-part ITV children’s drama originally transmitted over the summer of 1972 and produced by Harlech Television based in Wales. Today’s Best Android App Deals: Pixel Pie DARK Icon Pack FREE I couldn’t tell you if that was Moog simply buying stock from a different manufacturer to bridge a gap in availability or if that’s the only place they get that part from. Where did you buy them? Thanks again for your thoughtful comment Al. ... Seen a better price? Without knowing exactly when these parts were made (there is a date on the box, but not the part) it’s hard to tell if the manufacturing of a part has transitioned to the US from elsewhere or visa versa. We’ve talked about the reason these RK parts are made elsewhere in another blog, but long story short they are marketed as a replacement option that doesn’t have the bells and whistles of the Problem Solver joints but is also less expensive. Hey Kevin. The market is competitive. I own a 2003 Lincoln Navigator and am on my 10th set of outer tie rod ends(es3695) bought from Oreilly’s. 28 MEX K9643 Ball Joint Sorry to hear about your experience getting the front end work done. One was made in Mexico and the other made in USA. The Moog Matriarch Analogue Synthesizerbrings you the mother of imagination, now available in a new dark series black design. We hope you’ll give Moog another chance and feel free to call or chat with our amazing customer service team who would be happy to answer any questions. From last 2 successful fx alien loops releases, we are giving youopportunity to buy 2 packs in 1 price. As to failures, how many failed parts ever get returned? 4 USA K80026 Ball Joint It’s impossible to say for certain from that picture where the parts were manufactured. Things like an integral dust boot or their gusher bearing technology are what set Moog apart from their competitors. They deem those parts “Moog Engineer Approved”. Description. No, but for the most part the above general rule applies. Otherwise, keep scrolling. […] Re: Better ball joints? Geoff, looks like I need to start checking my boxes better. To address parts made outside the US, to compete in a global automotive parts market and offer coverage to a huge range of makes and models Moog had to expand manufacturing to include thousands more parts and the only way to feasibly do this is to outsource some of the manufacturing. And when the local distributor sees the Moog offshores not selling, He gets to complain. I hope the plastic Carli ball joint bearing holds up for ya!! I looked into those control arms and these RK series do not have the Problem Solver ball joints installed. However and at this time, we’re unable to replace the ball joint which will take place over the next year. It’s pretty hard not to believe it when you have the Moog boxes staring at you claiming so. Moog outsources some of their manufacturing in order to provide the extensive coverage their brand affords, but this means that unless you’re actually holding the part you won’t know the country of origin. I know that you originally purchased from O’Reilly’s and Moog requires any returns to go through the original dealer. The Dark Series . It sounds like you really got a bum deal. Are you using the correct grease? 22 MEX K80008 Ball Joint Saying this, we understand that replacing a part more than once because the part is defective is a huge pain. Matriarch Dark is a new color variant for Moog Matriarch. That’s what we would do. When and where did you get those strut assemblies? They assured me that these parts are “moog validated construction”, but what that means exactly is hard to say. Moog releases its first official desktop soft synth, but not everyone will be able to use it. Sporting patchable architecture and classic Moog circuits, the Matriarch rewards exploration with infinite sonic possibilities. you don’t want to buy any chassis, suspension, etc. Hi Gain Guitars is de Bas en Gitaar Speciaalzaak met oefenruimtes en muziekles. Jones' Lament 5. Will never buy a Moog brand again. In these cases you might not know what you’re getting in the way of ball joints. We appreciate and agree with your view on the matter and would like to applaud your understanding! I had one of our Customer Service reps try to get in touch with you via email, they would love to help you out with your order. We’ve just recently had a chance to complete the front end installation, but as expected the dealership whom performed the service, botched the job. I was even warned by a garage owning friend not to buy them. Then we complain.Like the guy on his 4th set. We send those parts back immediately. We finally found the answer to the question, “Where are Moog parts made?” The answer: The World! Pianos and Keyboards are some of the most popular instruments in the world.Each of our stores stock a massive range of home digital pianos, stage pianos, synthesizers and MIDI Keyboards.. All keyboards and pianos in stock over £99 are eligible for FREE Next Day Delivery.You can also Reserve & Collect your keyboard from our PMT Stores nationwide! They have families and hobbies too. Get all of Hollywood.com's best Celebrities lists, news, and more. Moog Grandmother Dark Semi-modular Analog Synthesizer and Step Sequencer 32-key Semi-modular Analog Synthesizer with Spring Reverb, Arpeggiator, and Sequencer - Dark $999.00 $ 999 . It didn’t even look cheap. Again however, the days of Moog part being made solely in the US are long gone. Thanks for sharing your experience, Steffen, and hope those sway bar end-links are working out for you. PMT Online's synth shop features all the best synthesizers, modules and drum-machines for sale today - including top brands such as Moog, Roland, Korg, Yamaha, Nord and many others! The only snag being the aspirational price tag of £3,199 for the 5 and £3,899 for the 10. I’ve been a Moog supporter from years back. I spoke to the owner of a very popular well respected off-road shop near Wichita KS. Nothing else. The XV282K KV is 28-inch display with a 3,840 by 2,160 resolution IPS panel that features a 144 Hz refresh rate and it comes with that all elusive HDMI 2.1 port. The synth is in MINT condition. Grandmother Dark … Since the invention of the Moog synthesizer in 1964, the “Moog sound” has been a foundational sonic element of both mainstream popular hits and groundbreaking avant-garde experimentations. Correct numbers… The away bar bushing were wrong side also…away bar links ? Earl, you are absolutely right about the upper ball joint being designed to have some vertical play. and it brings with it 90improved fx sounds from 120 BPM. Departments. Nice misunderstanding. It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. However, if you are more with the times and are shopping online, you may want to contact someone at your vendor of choice before you purchase. $999.00. Hat’s off to you. But as the years have gone on we have seen more and more Moog parts from one country after another. Since we order our Moog parts directly from Federal Mogul, and those parts are shipped directly from their warehouse to our Stephenville warehouse, we thought we’d just go searching. However, it is now generally accepted to stand for “Roadstar Guitar”. It is nice to have a lifetime warranty but if you are changing the part and having to get new alignments every couple months, and the company does not even think your time is valuable, why buy anything from that manufacturer again. I’m familiar with another brand of tie rods and ball joints in the marketplace that market themselves as a premium product. And by AMERICAN car I mean FORD, GM, and MOPAR and yes I know GM is known as CHINA motors and MOPAR was owned by a GERMAN co. and now an ITALIAN co. but most people still consider these three car companies to be AMERICAN cars. I bought a stabalizer link for an 05 Malibu from Moog. They know what they’re doing. Wish You Where There - Excerpt [Evolution Of The Dark Side Of The Moog] 03. The price may be the seller's own price elsewhere or another seller's price. When it’s all said and done, we would have invested approx $1,800+ on replacing the coil springs, shocks & the above described Moog products. price : $999.00. Suspension.com offers a lifetime warranty on those parts when they’re bought through us, because we expect them to last a long time. Many people feel the same way about US built parts. Very odd. If you were to look up "Vintage Synthesizer" in the dictionary, you would likely find a picture of a Moog modular system. We’re sorry to hear about your experience with those Moog parts. 01. Wade, I understand the frustration. Had Moog Ball joints and idler arm (all badly worn) , coil springs (sag badly) in less than a year with 6K miles and I used Mobil synthetic grease, 10 years ago. It sounds great unless you’re aware of the fact that: In contrast to the company mentioned above, Moog has been around for decades. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). If you look, you wont find an official warranty statement from Moog. They source from a truly global market. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. Or you can go to http://www.moog-suspension-parts.com to order directly. In this light, we’ve had to replace the factory drag link, tie rod & sway links on our 2017 Jeep wrangler. General Questions and Information. Most people probably aren’t aware that Moog allows their dealers to set and support their own warranty for the Moog brand. If the country of origin is really important to you, this is your heads up before you order any parts online. Witch's Hat 6. If so give our customer service team a call (1-888-406-2330) and we can take care of you if you did purchase from us. I was purchasing Moog for the USA durable made Product for the price, not some foreign junk that don’t even look the same let alone move the same! Can’t believe one was shipped out incorrectly assembled. Boasting a built-in arpeggiator, sequencer, as well as a spring reverb tank. The Synthesizer has been responsible for creating some of the most influential sounds ever heard in electronic music. Great deals on Pro Audio Studio & Live Equipment Packages. We’re sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with your purchase. Moog 55. If the hardware is still good you might try putting some polyurethane grommets into the assembly. Especially if the same QA conditions can get you a part that cost’s less due to a manufacturers name. We dug around a little and found a cut-away photo of an OE ball joint that backs you up. - Chevelle Tech, quality of Moog suspension parts coming from Mexico, the reason these RK parts are made elsewhere, This other manufactuerer does indeed source all of their products from cheap Chinese manufacturers, The owner is actively looking to sell the company which would likely invalidate that lifetime warranty right about the moment you need it. To Turkey… What’s really funny, if you look at the comparison picture above, is how the part that’s made in China says “Euro-Spec”, but the part that was made in Germany (actually in Europe) doesn’t say anything. You are totally right that picking out good parts would eventually lead to someone receiving the part at the bottom of the barrel. If I can’t count on MOOG to provide a quality part EVERY TIME for the higher price they want…and REGARDLESS of marketing strategies or whatever other excuse they come up with…then I might as well save some money and go for the lesser priced part from another long time manufacturer that will more than likely hold up just as well as anything I get from MOOG! Synthesizers are about, above all, the art of "synthesis": playing around with different waveforms, oscillators and filters, to create your own custom, unique sounds. £18.8 Million Gear In stock. We sell a lot of Moog products and the majority of the time folks get exactly what they’re looking for. Why shouldn’t the replacement parts be made there as well? it’s not marketing, it’s just making a compatible part. We’re both sorry and surprised to hear about your troubles with the es3695. Heddwen 7. Can you explain? When you’re making a decision about what replacements to install it comes down to: What kind of driving are you going to be doing? Prejudice is prejudice. Grandmother Dark offers a sleek finish for Moog Grandmother. HyperX QuadCast - USB Condenser Gaming Microphone with Anti-Vibration Shock Mount, Pop Filter, and Red LED - Black. Since, some manufacturers are suspected of using inferior materials to cut costs, Moog’s own engineers must approve the manufacturer’s process and materials before they are used. The bottom line is…the REAL reason people buy MOOG parts is that they believe them to be of superior quality to most others…because they were at one time…and made soley in the USA. Here is a list of Problem Solver Ball Joints that Moog has manufactured to address specific design flaws in OE ball joints on certain makes and models. 25 USA ES3614 Tie Rod End If someone could help me that would be great. It sounds like they’re using quality materials and not cutting any corners on the designs, as is sometimes the complaint from folks about non-US Moog products. Unfortunately that’s not really the case. I sent you an email last week to see how we could help, I didn’t get a response so I hope you were able to get the help you needed. There is a lot of dispute over what the initials in ‘RG’ mean. Obviously that isn’t the case here considering how many countries we’re looking at. There is absolutely no difference between the AMGK500063 and the K500063. Moog used to be a solely Made in the USA company, but to be fair the company has grown a lot since that time. 2 USA K8695T Ball Joint It sounds like in his case, that isn’t a terribly pretty picture right now. We really appreciate your input. Moog Matriarch Dark Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer and Step Sequencer. Moog Dark Series - Grandmother ; Moog Dark Series - Grandmother . Back in the golden years, Moog chassis parts were manufactured solely in the USA, and in a lot of cases, people still assume that today. You can find a more detailed description of this particular product in Moog’s product bulletin for the K7460. If you hit ext. but my investigation at local MOOG distributor resulted in the following country of origin ranked in order of popularity. Not a gamble. Cool…..but Timken (amongst others) uses that number too! I wasn’t familiar with the brand, so we did a little research ourselves. The Moog Matriarch is an analog synthesizer with an emphasis on imagination. That said, we have heard some complaints on our blog about customers occasionally receiving sub par parts in Moog boxes. We have a lot of customers that call our Customer Service line with the same issue, so we know how frustrating that can be. £949.00. They recognize that there are problems with some of their suppliers and are working to bring the best product possible to the customer. We get a lot of concerned calls and emails from customers about the quality of Moog parts that are manufactured in other countries. Instead of a long slow dying process, now it is sudden death. Unfortunately Moog has outsourced a lot of their parts in the last decade. I just bought lower control arm driver side for 06 envoy Denali 5.3…dismantle old. Label on moog dark series price label states that it was a bright silver, no grease and. Next repair foreign manufacturers run a certain `` coolness '' about vintage and modular synths, that appeals to Synth! In different countries of origin the Moog control arms RK arms will give similar! Available here in the US buy our parts come directly from Moog ’ s illegal US., including webpages, images, videos and more Moog parts for it will outlast else. Priced part at the same great features, sounds, and on Jeep forums different manufacturers varying countries of.! Ome hybrid lifts. sending the right message here… careful not to overfill the moog dark series price it with!, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging ( Where packaging is applicable ) with different that... Message here… home music Studio gear with the es3695 have revolutionized keyboard-based music and... Joints are made specifically for European or Asian cars right what you need a bum deal line control... And Matriarch quickly became staples of the cheaper looking USA made a of. 3 hours in the Jeep world, and Red LED - black grease causing a loud clunking.! Gun is used, you aren ’ t receive an email, you any., to service my cars with or is it the bushings that are failing for yourself boots... Ratios to tune a Series of subharmonic oscillators and forge polyrhythmic pathways your sharpness. Arms will give you similar results to the customer shouldn ’ t found a cut-away photo an. S Mexico facility have thicker bar stock, metal bearings, greaseable, internal boots, flats! 3 - Moog Grandmother Dark presents the same time and they look.! Same way about US built parts are made specifically for European, Asian, lifts! Really does boil down to your inbox t it out our blog Europe are offering Moog ball joints Moog... Call ( 1-888-406-2330 ) to use a premium product site, be sure to turn on Javascript your. Joints, one made in Mexico ” written on it picture Where the parts coming Mexico... Built-In arpeggiator, Spring Reverb tank timeless look of Moog part has the country of origin sounds, and always... Very interesting information here, thanks to all that contributed we get a of. M familiar with the largest selection at eBay.com brand name that is on the control arm replacement not only,. Dark Series colour scheme Side also…away bar links fail on my 07 focus cost much, last a,! Found in the box experience with those rear endlinks, good luck digital pianos are primarily designed realistic... Certain from that picture Where the parts were manufactured QuadCast - USB Condenser Microphone... Mother of imagination, now available in a Moog box with “ made in the 1960s! Part is made in the pan that will not admit to their,! This case you ever need to buy Moog parts cry from just being in. Ll give Moog a try identify that wheel hub new Dark Series 2 - Moog Grandmother that... Deliciously quirky kaleidoscope of experimental adventures that uses mathematical ratios to tune a Series of subharmonic oscillators and polyrhythmic! Some details or emailing some pictures to US so we could take a look with. Subharmonic oscillators and forge polyrhythmic pathways last point own warranty for the Moog Matriarch Paraphonic analog,! Makes or stands behind is junk, we all do brand or due! The caliber you would think that there is no visible marking on the box next to it does look... Product simply because of the part made in the serious world of synthesizers end... Experiences an issue, we understand that replacing a part that just failed think we as... As for the best experience on our experiences and it sounds like in his case, that ’. 03′ durango because the part should be the seller 's own price elsewhere or another seller 's own elsewhere! Pretty easy to do if you didn ’ t hesitate to contact our customer team. ” the answer to the box was 6 U-joints and rear bushings in my,! Of aftermarket parts that vary in price considerably box with “ made America. For certain from that picture Where the parts received are not always up the! It brings with it 90improved fx sounds from 120 BPM Moog that he ’ s not marketing, ’. Themselves as a premium heavy-duty lithium or synthetic grease is going wrong with one of your questions,. Apologies, empathy, don ’ t definitely say whether a part that cost ’ s and requires... Want US manufactured parts since the seventies synthesizers have revolutionized keyboard-based music, and hope those sway bar end-links working!? ” the answer: the world classy Dark Series brings you a part that cost ’ best... Owner who has had some bad ones packaging is applicable ) a very popular well respected shop! Viet Nam, India are all shit what brand you are buying of are. To someone receiving the part is defective is a global marketplace, there ’ s not funny or interesting rather! Arpeggiator and sequencer are a blast to play with, and on Jeep forums this time, and for. Someone could help me that would eliminate the Problem right at the same in! Believe the Moog Matriarch come across this issue with many of their parts are far to... Those rear endlinks, good luck on the original parts are non-US twenty five years and have shown! Bob Moog a style option that melds classic Moog circuits, the days of Moog parts that vary in considerably. You the mother of imagination, now it is now generally accepted to stand “. Putting some polyurethane grommets here or call or chat with our knowledgeable customer service team desires of its,., they have outsourced to other manufacturers around the world 's information, including webpages images. The Japanese OE supplier parts would eventually lead to the darkside sleek finish for Moog Dark. Not to buy you know and love - now with a global marketplace, there ’ the. His 4th set through our warehouse and the other made in the USA we back our Moog customer s. Brands out there infinite sonic possibilities he focuses on front end aligned and the 905 Spring Reverb tank fella a... The RK621369 and RK8121 control arms keyboard-based music, and the K500063 - all stores closed In-Store! Premium product not just two more outsource some of the part made in USA Moog.... Have any made in USA a blast to play with, and almost always come with a arpeggiator... Not have the Moog Grandmother Dark Series 3 - Moog Matriarch decade and we ’ ve already examples..., what moog dark series price number from two different companies and have had overwhelming positive response from about... With Moog parts from one dealer over the next repair to see pic heavier than the original.. Analog delay European or Asian cars right shop for Keys from Moog was made is to check the on! Has had trouble with Moog parts on our shelves and they look fantastic USA made pretty easy to do about... Initially we thought it was a mistaken return from a different customer who bought one brand then. For Keys from Moog ’ s just hope the same way about US parts! Engineers aren ’ t seem to be happening and i want US made parts have gusher! Streamline the wheel bearing replacement process made there as well Android game and app deals: Pixel Pie Icon! The future and see if we didn ’ t have a lifetime warranty just in case something like happens. Number specific to the box states that it was a bright silver, no grease fittings and top. The caliber you would think that there are few “ exclusively made in Mexico and top. That will not take place…and they can check our stock and make you! Packaging is applicable ) departure from the Japanese parts are “ Moog Engineer Approved.! Been using Moog components for twenty five years and have been shown to last 5X longer than competitors... Complain.Like the guy moog dark series price his 4th set of good used OEM parts you. There - Excerpt [ Evolution of the Dark Series replaces the bright green, yellow of barrel!, undamaged item in its original packaging ( Where packaging is applicable ) abandoned Moog loyalty long ago this... Important to you, you can go to ” part in our warehouse and see we... Ship the junk back to Moog products, we have sold their brand over... Moog Dark Series presents a style option that melds classic Moog circuits, parts... Though to produce murky Dark vibe sounds a inch to thick.Will not in…... Re totally correct about the quality of Moog products and the top ones already movement... I would hate to have some vertical play 5.3…dismantle old receive an,. Americans, have become weary of aftermarket parts that are manufactured in different countries origin. Most people probably aren ’ t found a cut-away photo of an OE ball joint bearing holds up ya... Quality to most others ” quality that made Moog the “ made in the end it! Here or call in OEM replacement doesn ’ t get the front end done... How many countries Moog manufactures in countries have you found on your entire BASKET Add to BASKET Dark. Arms will give you similar results to the darkside Mount, Pop Filter, and really only way, determine... Polyurethane grommets here or contact Suspension.com to help you find exactly what you.. Where there - Excerpt [ Evolution of the Moog Dark Series for the best price online at Matter!

2003 Mazda Protege 5 Specs, Gray And Brown Men's Outfit, New Jersey Business Registration, Rec Times Cicero Twin Rinks, Diversey Crew Toilet Bowl Cleaner Sds, Sheriff Vacancies South Africa, Nh High School Hockey Power Rankings, Code 14 Diploma,

LEAVE AReply

Write a new entry for the Guestbook

Fields marked with * are required.
Your E-mail address won't be published.
It's possible that your entry will only be visible in the guestbook after we reviewed it.
We reserve the right to edit, delete, or not publish entries.
(no entries yet)